The Wildlife Experience in Parker to host Art & Ale festival | Events
The Wildlife Experience invites you to soak up good food and frosty beverages from some of Colorado’s finest local breweries and restaurants, relax in the cigar lounge and peruse The Wildlife Experience's galleries and exhibits at the Art & Ale Brew Festival. This event features a diverse lineup of breweries, live music by “Flock of Beagles” and tantalizing treats.
A few of the breweries that are participating in the event include Wynkoop Brewing Co., Rockyard American Grill & Brewing Co., Dry Dock Brewing Co., Avery Brewing Co., Great Divide Brewing Co. and Full Sail Brewing Co. Some restaurants include Pasquini’s Lone Tree, Melting Pot, Abo’s Pizza and Noodles & Company. Over 50 vendors in all will be on hand to sample their products at the 2010 Art & Ale Festival at The Wildlife Experience. Art & Ale is sponsored in part by Go Toyota and Namaste Solar.
The festival will take place at The Wildlife Experience at 10035 South Peoria in Parker on August 20 from 6-8pm. Tickets are available online at thewildlifeexperience.com or by phone at 720-488-3344.
Story submitted by Tori Labs, The Wildlife Experience
Top Parker Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ‘Trick-or-Treat’ bandits accused of robbing 9 banks in Metro area
- Aurora neighborhood steps up security after string of break-ins
- Bomb squad called to home after second ‘suspicious’ device scare in Aurora
- Aurora parents furious: teacher accused of taping 2nd graders’ mouths shut
- Bomb squad called to Buckley Air Force Base due to delivery truck
- New technology could help more women get pregnant via in vitro fertilization
- Prince Harry attends opening ceremony of Warrior games in Colo. Springs
- Gun fired inside Highlands Ranch restaurant
- Former CIA contractor in court over parking spot fight
- Bus stop cancellation leads to scare for 2nd grader, parents