Parker man indicted for securities fraud | Crime
A Parker man faces more than 40 criminal charges on suspicion of orchestrating a scheme that authorities say bilked more than $5 million from unsuspecting clients.
The Colorado Attorney General’s Office says Jeffory Dean Shields, 48, offered high rates of return for those who invested in gas and well drilling operations.
Top Parker Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Aurora neighborhood steps up security after string of break-ins
- Bomb squad called to home after second ‘suspicious’ device scare in Aurora
- Aurora parents furious: teacher accused of taping 2nd graders’ mouths shut
- Bomb squad called to Buckley Air Force Base due to delivery truck
- Infant, grandfather killed in Aurora traffic collision Sunday night