Stage 2 fire restrictions reinstated in Douglas County | Environment
- Open burning of any kind.
- Use and sale of fireworks.
- Use of charcoal grills and fires in chimineas, other portable fireplaces or patio fire pits.
- Campfires at developed campgrounds or picnic areas.
- Cooking on gas or liquid fueled stoves or grills.
Violation of these fire restrictions is a Class-2 Petty Offense, punishable by up to a $600.00 fine and a $22.00 surcharge. Additional information on fire restriction stages can be located at the Douglas County Emergency Management website: http://www.dcsheriff.net/emergencymanagement/Fire_Restrictions.html
Top Parker Stories
Upcoming Events near Parker
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bomb squad called to home after second ‘suspicious’ device scare in Aurora
- Aurora parents furious: teacher accused of taping 2nd graders’ mouths shut
- Bomb squad called to Buckley Air Force Base due to delivery truck
- Infant, grandfather killed in Aurora traffic collision Sunday night
- Documents unsealed in Aurora theater shooting case