Majority of Douglas County teachers sign contract | Schools
More than 98 percent of Douglas County’s nearly 3,000 teachers signed their 2012-13 contracts by the district’s June 15 deadline, despite the absence of a new collective bargaining agreement.
Fifty-one of the district 2,979 teachers have not returned contracts, but they are not necessarily without a job.
Top Parker Stories
Upcoming Events near Parker
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Aurora neighborhood steps up security after string of break-ins
- Bomb squad called to home after second ‘suspicious’ device scare in Aurora
- Aurora parents furious: teacher accused of taping 2nd graders’ mouths shut
- Bomb squad called to Buckley Air Force Base due to delivery truck
- Infant, grandfather killed in Aurora traffic collision Sunday night